Metal structures are made of steel profiles and according to the client’s request they are either hot-galvanised or painted.
COVERING OF THE STEEL PROFILE:
The client chooses the covering material of the metal construction according to the intended use of the PVC hall. We can cover the frame with zinc, C3 paint and if necessary by a fireproof paint.
We use coverings, which are fire and UV-proof, with the weight of 890-900g/m2.
The inner coverings are of the same type with the weight of 500-650g/m2.
PVC gable roof hall can be used for:
- Production premises
- Manufacturing areas
- Exhibition pavilions
- Car garages
- Premises for agricultural machinery
- Heavy machinery storage
And for many other purposes
We provide in addition
- Solar panel solutionAsk for a good price!
- Lighting package
- PVC hall on wheels
- Shelf solution
- Illuminated advert solution
- Telfer solutions
- Insulation/drying solutions
- Car park semi-floored solutions
- Water reservoir solutions